Gambling addiction is becoming more and more prevalent. For some of us it is an escape from life’s problems and from our own feelings of anxiety and depression. Matka result
However, what you may not realise is that this is all an illusion. There is no real escape. The feelings or unsolved problems do not go away, they will still be there waiting to be dealt with at the end of the gambling road, when you will have even less resources to deal with them.
If you have a compulsive gambling addiction then you can still get help and recover from it. If you are spending more time gambling, maybe you need to step back and gain some awareness of what is really happening for you, before it is too late.
Ask yourself what your end purpose is, in staking everything you have ever worked for, built in your life and loved, for a fleeting win?
These are some of the illusions you may believe:
1. Are you trying to numb emotional pain that you are feeling? Your addiction just covers the pain rather than helping it disappear. In the long run, you will have even more pain to deal with.
2. Do you think that money will replace a lifetime, or buy you love or precious memories, friends or anything of real value in life? Money comes and goes but love and memories stay with you always. What memories are you carving for yourself?
3. Does gambling make you feel powerful? How long do you think that illusive power is going to last?
Gambling addiction will take away your power and enslave you. When you have exhausted all of your resources in life, you will only have yourself to face; there will be no escape. Will you like what you see? Help yourself today so that you will be happy to face yourself in the future.
4. Do you know what you are really gambling with? If you think it is just money, think again. Ultimately, you are selling your life.
5. Maybe you think you will be one of the rare winners? That is the ultimate illusion. There are no real winners in gambling. Everything comes at a price.
True winners are those who choose to take the bull by the horns and create a life they want. Why not take a gamble on yourself and turn your life around. Challenge yourself to become a true winner in life.
If you are experiencing gambling addiction do not despair, as there are always solutions. People have been where you are now and have come out the other end. You can do the same. You have a choice to make; make it a wis